First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Delphi Ignition Coil GN10306Shop All Delphi
Part # GN10306
SKU # 702786
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|1 Mounting Hole
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Coil On Plug Ignition
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Coil Wire Included
|Requires External Resistor
Every single Delphi ignition coil is designed and endurance tested using high quality materials. This ensures fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency. We makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is engineered to OE design specifications for vehicles from Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, GM, Mazda, Chrysler, Subaru, Acura and more.
- Delphi coils provide OE performance, durability and electromagnetic capacity level requirements
- Delphi ignition coils are designed to insert power into spark plugs to ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency
- Delphi uses smart winding process techniques to controls wire lengths, keeping voltage the same
- We manufacture our ignition coils with a high quality wire coating that resists imperfections that lead to failure
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?