First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|1 Mounting Hole
|Mounting Hardware Included
|Coil On Plug Ignition
|Mounting Hole Quantity
|Coil Wire Included
|Requires External Resistor
Every single Delphi ignition coil is designed and endurance tested using high quality materials. This ensures fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency. We makes more than 10 million ignition coils for North America each year, and each one is engineered to OE design specifications for vehicles from Ford, Toyota, Nissan, Lexus, GM, Mazda, Chrysler, Subaru, Acura and more.
- Delphi coils provide OE performance, durability and electromagnetic capacity level requirements
- Delphi ignition coils are designed to insert power into spark plugs to ensure fast starts, consistent engine performance and optimized fuel efficiency
- Delphi uses smart winding process techniques to controls wire lengths, keeping voltage the same
- We manufacture our ignition coils with a high quality wire coating that resists imperfections that lead to failure
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost