Denso Ignition Coil 673-8311
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Vehicle System Voltage||12V|
|Coil Terminal Type||Female blade type|
|Coil Wire Terminal Attachment Type||NA|
As the innovator and leader in stick coil technology, DENSO has conducted superior testing and inspection processes to insure the highest quality ignition coil.
- OE technology adapted for the aftermarket
- Brand name synonymous with quality
- High temperature reliability
- Superior materials create quality coils
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?