First, set your vehicle
Duralast Gold Ignition Coil Kit C1512DLGKITShop All Duralast
Duralast Gold Coil Kits include everything needed to do the complete job: Ignition Coil, Pigtail Connector, and Heat Shrink Butt Connectors.
- Secondary windings designed with superior materials and include more windings per coil to meet or exceed OEM performance.
- Heat resistant magnet produces max high voltage output at all engine speeds.
- Graphite-infused platinum connections resist corrosion and offer superior conductivity and durability.
- Pre-applied dielectric grease for easy installation.
- Unique ionization process during the potting resin pour ensures no bubbles or gaps to prohibit arc flashing & premature overheating.
- Extensive product testing includes thermal cycling, thermal shock, salt spray, vibration, and voltage drop, among others.
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems