First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Coil Wire Included
|Requires External Resistor
When not replaced or maintained properly vehicle could experience: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent shifting, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light. Import and/or domestic applications available. Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance. Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function. Coils produce the high voltage necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
- Duralast Ignition Coils offer OE form, fit, and function for the latest vehicles on the road today
- Duralast Ignition Coils match or improve on the OE Design to ensure fast, easy installation, peak performance and reliability
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost