First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Ignition Coil C1595Shop All Duralast
Part # C1595
SKU # 971254
Price Not Available
Requires External Resistor
Coil Wire Included
When not replaced or maintained properly vehicle could experience: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent shifting, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light. Import and/or domestic applications available. Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance. Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function. Coils produce the high voltage necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
- Duralast Ignition Coils offer OE form, fit, and function for the latest vehicles on the road today
- Duralast Ignition Coils match or improve on the OE Design to ensure fast, easy installation, peak performance and reliability
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist