First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Ignition Coil C1631Shop All Duralast
Part # C1631
SKU # 321481
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
When not replaced or maintained properly vehicle could experience: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent shifting, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light. Import and/or domestic applications available. Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance. Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function. Coils produce the high voltage necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
- Duralast Ignition Coils offer OE form, fit, and function for the latest vehicles on the road today
- Duralast Ignition Coils match or improve on the OE Design to ensure fast, easy installation, peak performance and reliability
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?