First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Ignition Coil C1820Shop All Duralast
Our ignition coils use 100% pure copper windings in the primary and secondary bobbins to improve durability and provide higher resistance to internal shorts and dielectric breakdown. Our premium ignition coils consist of a special blended formula for the best performance, longest life and better heat dissipation. A full E-Lam core of silicon steel and solid brass high voltage terminals protects against corrosion. Our ignition coils are built for maximum output voltage. Housing made from thermoplastic compounds to withstand heat stress.
- High dielectric epoxy is injected into the case and pulled into a vacuum to eliminate air pockets and prevent moisture intrusion or thermal breakdown
- Neodymium in the core creates the strongest magnetic field and produces max high voltage output at all speeds
- Our reinforced bobbins prevent voltage flash over for an extended service life
- We use the high heat resistant compound for our coil on plug boot to withstanding heat stress for longer durability
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist