First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast products are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.
- High dielectric epoxy is injected into the case and pulled into a vacuum to eliminate air pockets and prevent moisture intrusion or thermal breakdown
- Neodymium in the core creates the strongest magnetic field and produces max high voltage output at all speeds
- Our reinforced bobbins prevent voltage flash over for an extended service life
- We use the high heat resistant compound for our coil on plug boot to withstanding heat stress for longer durability
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost