Duralast Multi Pack Ignition Coil C1304-4
|Primary Resistance||Cannot Read|
|Color||Grey/ Smooth Plastic|
|Secondary Resistance||Cannot Read|
Duralast products are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.
- High dielectric epoxy is injected into the case and pulled into a vacuum to eliminate air pockets and prevent moisture intrusion or thermal breakdown
- Neodymium in the core creates the strongest magnetic field and produces max high voltage output at all speeds
- Our reinforced bobbins prevent voltage flash over for an extended service life
- We use the high heat resistant compound for our coil on plug boot to withstanding heat stress for longer durability
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?