First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Multi Pack Ignition Coil C1394-4Shop All Duralast
Part # C1394-4
SKU # 761096
Price Not Available
Black, Silver / Plastic, Metal
Female Connector / 4 Male Blade
Duralast products are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.
- When not replaced or maintained properly the vehicle could experience any of the following: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Import and/or domestic applications available
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Coils produce the high voltage necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist