Duralast Multi Pack Ignition Coil C1552-4
Duralast products are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.
- When not replaced or maintained properly the vehicle could experience any of the following: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Import and/or domestic applications available
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Coils produce the high voltage necessary to ignite the air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?