First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Duralast Multi Pack Ignition Coil C1691-6Shop All Duralast
Part # C1691-6
SKU # 670760
Price Not Available
Black / Smooth Plastic
Duralast products are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability.
- High dielectric epoxy is injected into the case and pulled into a vacuum to eliminate air pockets and prevent moisture intrusion or thermal breakdown
- Neodymium in the core creates the strongest magnetic field and produces max high voltage output at all speeds
- Our reinforced bobbins prevent voltage flash over for an extended service life
- We use the high heat resistant compound for our coil on plug boot to withstanding heat stress for longer durability
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist