First, set your vehicle
Encore Ignition Coil IC-K10001Shop All Encore Automotive
Encore Automotive Genuine OE Ignition Coil converts a 12-volt current to the high voltage energy needed to create an electric spark required to ignite the air-fuel mixture. Encore Automotive is dedicated to bringing the latest original equipment technologies to the Aftermarket to provide the highest overall value.
- Genuine OE Part
- Direct fit and OE performance to ensure reliable voltage at all speeds
- High quality materials provide durability and protection against corrosion
- Consistent and effective combustion
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems