First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Hitachi New Ignition Coil IGC0093Shop All Hitachi Automotive
Part # IGC0093
SKU # 1043336
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
|Coil on Plug Ignition
Constructed with high quality materials, Hitachi's ignition coils product plenty of energy for today's high efficiency engines. They are capable of producing more than 35,000 volts to create a more complete burn, resulting in better fuel economy, more power and lower emissions. Internal capacitors also keep electrical noise generated by the coils in check. Hitachi's ignition coils are the premium choice.
- Consistent voltage and amperage
- Efficient spark and fewer wires
- Contributes to optimal engine and fuel efficiency
- OE quality and long product life
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?