First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Hitachi New Ignition Coil IGC0127Shop All Hitachi Automotive
Part # IGC0127
SKU # 1063935
Price Not Available
Constructed with high quality materials, Hitachi's ignition coils product plenty of energy for today's high efficiency engines. They are capable of producing more than 35,000 volts to create a more complete burn, resulting in better fuel economy, more power and lower emissions. Internal capacitors also keep electrical noise generated by the coils in check. Hitachi's ignition coils are the premium choice.
- Consistent voltage and amperage
- Efficient spark and fewer wires
- Contributes to optimal engine and fuel efficiency
- OE quality and long product life
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist