First, set your vehicle
Hitachi New Ignition Coil IGC0164Shop All Hitachi Automotive
Hitachi ignition coils help generate optimal engine efficiency and better gas mileage through consistent voltage and amperage output as well as a far more efficient spark and fewer wires. All of this adds up to a longer life and a better product.
- Consistent voltage and amperage
- Efficient spark and fewer wires
- Contributes to optimal engine and fuel efficiency
- OE quality and long product life
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?