First, set your vehicle
Motorcraft Ignition Coil DG-520Shop All Motorcraft
The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- Ford vehicles in a variety of applications that help ensure the proper build quality, integrity and long-lasting performance of every Ford car or truck.
- Steel used in the lamination stack helps ensure a consistent magnetic field to develop required output voltage.
- As with all Motorcraft and Ford parts, any innovations or improvements developed since the vehicle s manufacture are included in these after market replacements parts, ensuring the most current technology and performance.
- Motorcraft and Ford parts are manufactured from first-quality materials - chosen specifically for maximum performance and application suitability.
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems