First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The only parts recommended by Ford Motor Company for Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles.
- Ford vehicles in a variety of applications that help ensure the proper build quality, integrity and long-lasting performance of every Ford car or truck.
- Steel used in the lamination stack helps ensure a consistent magnetic field to develop required output voltage.
- As with all Motorcraft and Ford parts, any innovations or improvements developed since the vehicle's manufacture are included in these after market replacements parts, ensuring the most current technology and performance.
- Motorcraft and Ford parts are manufactured from first-quality materials - chosen specifically for maximum performance and application suitability.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost