First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|COP (Coil on Plug)
|Mounting Bracket Included
NGK ignition coils are manufactured to meet or exceed OE standards for the highest durability and operational performance, so they can be installed with confidence. NGK and their family of automotive products have over 80 year's experience and are driven by extreme dedication to innovation, performance and quality. Developed and rigorously tested in our ISO 17025 accredited test lab under the most extreme conditions, NGK's coil designs will outperform all others - far beyond operational environments a vehicle would actually experience
- EXTENSIVE TESTING: NGK ignition coils must pass extreme testing during manufacturing to ensure the highest quality and durability standards are met
- OE QUALITY: Vacuum-sealed premium epoxy resin and thermoplastic coil housings provide superior dielectric strength, voltage insulation and durability
- OPTIMAL PERFORMANCE: Precision coil windings and laminations maximize outputs, custom NGK ASIC chipset optimizes efficiency, prevents component damage
- THE NGK DIFFERENCE: Featuring superior materials and design enhancements, NGK's problem solving solutions are backed by a 3 year/36,000 mile warranty
- EASE OF INSTALLATION: NGK Ignition Coils include ignition control module, premium high temperature coil boot, and jumper harnesses where required
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost