First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
NGK Ignition Coils are manufactured to precise specifications for the highest possible durability to meet and exceed all OEM performance standards. Developed rigorously tested in our ISO 17025 accredited test lab under the most extreme conditions, NGK’s coil designs will outperform all others – far beyond operational environments a vehicle would actually experience. Designed to function seamlessly with vehicle ignition systems, only NGK ignition coils feature our custom NGK ASIC electronics and exacting OEM fitment & connectivity.
- Custom NGK ASIC electronics; seamless functionality with ignition systems
- NGK extreme conditions testing - proven performance, reliability and durability
- Ignition system specialist, OE ignition expertise
- ISO 17025 Certified test lab; testing performed to the toughest NGK Standard
- NGK quality components, highest performance and durability available
- OEM form, fit, function, exacting fitments and connectivity
Advice and How-To's
- How to Bypass Ignition Switch to Start Car
- How to Get Key Out of Ignition
- How to Start a Car with a Faulty Ignition Switch
- How to Replace an Ignition Switch
- How Does an Ignition Switch Work?
- How Does the Car Ignition System Work?
- How to Start a Car
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost