NGK Ignition Coil 48773
|Item Grade||Premium Replacement|
|Coil Can Diameter (in)||2.18|
|Coil Can Height (in)||4.7|
|Vehicle System Voltage||12V|
|Coil Terminal Type||Male Connector / 2 Male Button Terminal|
|Coil Wire Terminal Attachment Type||1 Male Spark Plug Cable And Boot|
|Minimum Primary Resistance Range||1.3 Ohms|
|Coil Can Overall Height (in)||6.25|
|Minimum Secondary Resistance Range||9,000 Ohms|
NGK Ignition Coils are manufactured to precise specifications for the highest possible durability to meet and exceed all OEM performance standards. Developed rigorously tested in our ISO 17025 accredited test lab under the most extreme conditions, NGK’s coil designs will outperform all others – far beyond operational environments a vehicle would actually experience. Designed to function seamlessly with vehicle ignition systems, only NGK ignition coils feature our custom NGK ASIC electronics and exacting OEM fitment & connectivity.
- Ignition system specialist, OE ignition expertise
- NGK quality components, highest performance and durability available
- OEM form, fit, function, exacting fitments and connectivity
- NGK extreme conditions testing - proven performance, reliability and durability
- ISO 17025 Certified test lab; testing performed to the toughest NGK Standard
- Custom NGK ASIC electronics; seamless functionality with ignition systems
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?