First, Add Your Vehicle
NGK Ignition Coil 48942Shop All NGK
NGK Ignition Coils are manufactured to precise specifications for the highest possible durability to meet and exceed all OEM performance standards. Developed rigorously tested in our ISO 17025 accredited test lab under the most extreme conditions, NGK’s coil designs will outperform all others – far beyond operational environments a vehicle would actually experience. Designed to function seamlessly with vehicle ignition systems, only NGK ignition coils feature our custom NGK ASIC electronics and exacting OEM fitment & connectivity.
- Custom NGK ASIC electronics; seamless functionality with ignition systems
- NGK extreme conditions testing - proven performance, reliability and durability
- Ignition system specialist, OE ignition expertise
- ISO 17025 Certified test lab; testing performed to the toughest NGK Standard
- NGK quality components, highest performance and durability available
- OEM form, fit, function, exacting fitments and connectivity
Advice and How-To's
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils