First, set your vehicle
NGK Ignition Coil 49030Shop All NGK
NGK ignition coils, like our spark plugs, are manufactured to OE standards for the highest durability and operational performance, so they can be installed with OE confidence. Our coil designs are developed and proven tough in our ISO 17025 accredited test lab at extreme conditions that are far beyond any operational environment that a vehicle would experience.
- Custom NGK ASIC electronics; seamless functionality with ignition systems
- NGK extreme conditions testing - proven performance, reliability and durability
- Ignition system specialist, OE ignition expertise
- ISO 17025 Certified test lab; testing performed to the toughest NGK Standard
- NGK quality components, highest performance and durability available
- OEM form, fit, function, exacting fitments and connectivity
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems