First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Valucraft Ignition Coil C1552VCShop All Valucraft
Part # C1552VC
SKU # 1063882
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Coil Wire Included
|Requires External Resistor
Valucraft ignition and engine management products offer a value priced option for popular automotive components. Valucraft components are tested for OE fit and function for a variety of automotive applications.
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- By design, coil-on-plug reduces energy loss by placing the coil output as close as possible to the spark plug; some incorporate a control module and ignition coil for each spark plug
- Coils produce high voltage necessary to ignite air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, cl/mil illumination
- Designed to operate dependably and reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?