First, set your vehicle
Valucraft Ignition Coil C819VCShop All Valucraft
Valucraft ignition and engine management products offer a value priced option for popular automotive components. Valucraft components are tested for OE fit and function for a variety of automotive applications.
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- By design, coil-on-plug reduces energy loss by placing the coil output as close as possible to the spark plug; some incorporate a control module and ignition coil for each spark plug
- Coils produce high voltage necessary to ignite air/fuel mixture in the combustion chamber
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience: no/hard start, long crank time, misfire, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shift points, spark plug fouling, catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, cl/mil illumination
- Designed to operate dependably and reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems