Duralast Ignition Condenser F1591
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Connector / Terminal Configuration||Male Connector / 1 Male Flag|
Duralast products are engineered and manufactured by Wells Vehicle Electronics, a leading global supplier of advanced vehicle electronics solutions for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast, easy installation, superior performance and reliability. Wells offers extensive application information and technical support via its Tech Line at 1-800-558-9770.
- The condenser absorbs excessive current generated by the coil to prevent early point failure
- When not replaced, vehicle could experience premature ignition point failure and/or excessive ignition point pitting
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Global coverage for import and domestic applications
- Honda Accord Ignition Condenser
- Honda Civic Ignition Condenser
- Ford F150 Ignition Condenser
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Ignition Condenser
- Toyota Camry Ignition Condenser
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Ignition Condenser
- Dodge Ram 1500 Ignition Condenser
- Toyota Corolla Ignition Condenser
- Chevrolet Cruze Ignition Condenser
- Ford Focus Ignition Condenser
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?