The original Ignitor module is ideal for restorations. Ignitor Module Kits are extremely easy to install and fit into your original distributor to maintain your stock look. No additional ignition box is required keeping a clean look under the hood. Ignitors are available for most distributors that came with mechanical breaker points and will cover AUTOMOTIVE, MARINE, INDUSTRIAL and AGRICULTURE applications
- Delivers twice the voltage to the spark plugs, increasing horsepower, fuel economy, and spark plug life.
- 2:1 improvement over "points" in current fall time for increased coil output.
- Rotating cobalt magnets trigger a Hall Effect integrated circuit; no points to burn; no moving parts to wear out.
- Epoxy molding makes our module impervious to dirt, oil, grease and moisture.
- Stable timing; no need for any adjustments.
- Pair with a Flame Thrower Canister Coil for optimal performance
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-22)
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist