The Ignitor II provides increased starting voltage with adaptive dwell control. Ignitor Module Kits are extremely easy to install and fit into your original distributor to maintain your stock look. No additional ignition box is required keeping a clean look under the hood. Ignitors are available for most distributors that came with mechanical breaker points and will cover AUTOMOTIVE, MARINE, INDUSTRIAL and AGRICULTURE applications
- Adaptive dwell maintains peak energy throughout the entire RPM range, reducing misfires while improving engine performance.
- Develops on average 4 times more available energy between 3000 and 5000 RPM, and 2 times more available plug voltage.
- Compensates for inherent electronic delay by adjusting the spark timing throughout the entire RPM range.
- Synchronized peak current and spark timing reduces heat build-up.
- Senses startup and develops more energy for quicker, easier starting.
- Pair with a Flame Thrower Canister Coil for optimal performance
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-22)
Advice and How-To's
- Symptoms of a Failing Ignition Switch
- Why is My Car Stalling While I Am Driving?
- Ignition Coil Replacement Cost
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Car Tune-Up Checklist