Valucraft Ignition Rotor JA941VC
|Item Grade||Standard Replacement|
|Rotor Contact Material||Brass|
|Rotor Color / Finish||Black|
|Rotor Body Material||Plastic|
Valucraft ignition and engine management products offer a value priced option for popular automotive components. Valucraft components are tested for OE fit and function for a variety of automotive applications.
- The rotor distributes voltage to the correct tower of the distributor cap related to ignition timing
- When not replaced, the vehicle may misfire, experience high fuel consumption, CEL illumination or no start, check the distributor cap when replacing the rotor
- Designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit, and function
- Global coverage for import and/or domestic applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Do an Engine Compression Test
- How Much Should a Tune-Up Cost?
- How to Tell if a Fuel Filter is Bad
- What Are the Signs of Bad Ignition Coils?
- How to Replace Ignition Coils
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Tune-Up Checklist
- How to Test Ignition Coils
- Common Ignition Problems
- What Kind of Spark Plugs Do I Need?