The Flame Thrower canister coil is designed to mate with the Ignitor Electronic Conversion Kit, but can benefit virtually any distributor type inductive systems. Higher voltage allows larger spark plug gap for added power, smoother response, and improved fuel economy.
- 40,000 volts.
- Available chrome plated or black for that "stock look".
- For use with inductive ignition systems.
- 1.5 or 3.0 Ohm primary resistance values available.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada. (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-21)
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?