Our performance ignition modules are direct replacements for popular GM and Ford electronic distributors. These modules provide enhanced high RPM performance and when used with their corresponding Flame-Thrower coil, substantially increase spark plug voltage.
- Thick film technology on alumina ceramic substrates removes heatfor greater accuracy and improved reliability.
- Laser trimming gives precise peak current control for increasedenergy output.
- Available in a Street/Strip, Race Only or the HEI III version. HEI III offers multiple sparks to red line with a digital rev-limiter that can be set by the user with dwell current at 7.2 amps.
- Legal in all 50 states and Canada.( C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-22)*
- Limited One Year Warranty.
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?