First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
All Duralast timing related components are produced to the highest quality and technical levels and to the latest OE designs. Certified to ISO 9001:2008 in the USA, the timing kit with water pump are designed to replace all worn timing components in one job. A proper timing component replacement will allow your vehicle continued operation and avoid future work or repairs by a worn part damaging a new part. All components are brand new and QA inspected for perfect fit and function.
- One complete kit to replace all timing belt related components.
- Meets or exceeds OE specifications.
- Avoid future trouble with related timing components by replacing them all.
- Save time and money by doing the job once.
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt