First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Contact Surface Material
|Pulley 1 Flanged
|Pulley 2 Flanged
|Mounting Bracket Included
Autotecnica offers high-quality aftermarket parts for a wide variety of Asian and North American passenger cars and trucks, include braking, cooling, driveline, electrical, engine, fuel, HVAC, steering, and suspension categories. Manufactured in strict accordance with ISO/TS 16949 QMS specifications and covered by an impressive two-year, unlimited mileage warranty, Autotecnica is the smart choice. Whether you're a DIY enthusiast or professional technician in need of replacement parts that meet OEM specifications, Autotecnica is an excellent alternative to expensive “Genuine” components.
- Fitted with a high-quality Japanese NTN/NSK bearing for smooth operation and long life
- Guaranteed fitment
- Manufactured to OE dimensions for proper clearances and timing belt alignment
- High-strength alloy or composite construction withstands intense engine heat and vibration at engine RPM's all the way to redline
- Coil spring (where applicable) matches OE spring rate for proper belt tension at all engine speeds
- High-quality sealed bearing resists lubricant contamination and offers virtually frictionless performance and long life
- 24 Month Unlimited Mileage Warranty
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt