First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Duralast Timing is manufactured using the highest quality materials and precision technology providing the best operating performance for this engine application
- Belt Tensioner
- The part is precision machined with high grade material for greater durability
- Maintains excellent chain or belt tension
- Part is quality inspected and tested
- Meets or exceeds O.E.M. performance
Advice and How-To's
- When To Replace Your Car’s Belts
- Types of Belts for an Engine
- Timing belt vs timing chain: what’s the difference?
- What is a Timing Belt, and What Does It Do?
- Timing Belt Replacement Costs and When to Replace
- Bad Power Steering Pump: Symptoms & Replacement Cost
- What is the Starting and Charging System?
- How to Replace a Serpentine Belt