First, set your vehicle
Bosch Icon 22in Beam Wiper BladeShop All Bosch Icon
The award-winning design of BOSCH ICON distributes more uniform pressure along the entire length of the blade for ultimate all-season performance that lasts up to 20% longer than other premium wiper blades. BOSCH ICON is the perfect choice for your wiper blade replacement needs.
- Precision-tensioned dual steel springs create tension memory, applying uniform pressure along the entire blade length, creating clear visibility over a longer service life
- Quiet-Glide micro-finish wiping edge ensures a smoother, quieter operation.
- Patented bracket less design ensures better resistance to ice and snow build-up.
- Exclusive FX dual rubber technology encompasses flexible soft layer reducing chatter, hard wiping edge for superior wiping performance and 40% longer performance life vs other premium wiper blades
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades