First, set your vehicle
Bosch Micro Edge 16in Conventional Wiper BladeShop All Bosch
BOSCH micro edge wiper blades are designed for dependable wiping performance. Every blade incorporates a fully-enclosed metal tension spring and a precision cut natural rubber wiping element. That means premium wiping performance and crystal clear visibility for safer driving. And the exclusive BOSCH direct connect one-step system makes installation quick and easy.
- Quiet-Glide micro-finish wiping edge ensures a smoother, quieter operation.
- Precision-cut natural rubber wiping edge removes the smallest droplets of moisture for clearer view.
- Exclusive fully-enclosed metal tension spring creates a more direct pressure to the wiping edge for improved moisture removal
- DirectConnect one-step installation system ensures easy installation with no adapters required for over 90% of vehicle applications.
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades