First, set your vehicle
Duralast 11in Wiper Blade DLR11Shop All Duralast
The Duralast rear blade is the first rear wiper blade made to fit both beam and integral wiper arms by employing advanced beam technology to provide 360 degrees of clear driving visibility. Its a rear wiper arm that wont let you down. Held to rigorous quality standards, the blade is designed and tested to provide the same look and performance as the blades that came on the vehicle.
- Delivers sharp, rear-windshield visibility in any weather
- Designed with cutting-edge, beam blade technology
- Built for improved, streak-free cleaning
- Restores the performance and appearance of your original wipers
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades