First, Add Your Vehicle
|Pressure Point Quantity
|Universal Or Specific Fit
- Delivers sharp, rear-windshield visibility in any weather
- Designed with cutting-edge, beam blade technology
- Built for improved, streak-free cleaning
- Restores the performance and appearance of your original wipers
choose your blade type
All blades come with attachments to fit your vehicle
Duralast wiper blades are compatible with 95% of vehicles on the road
When to replace your blades
Common signs of wear
Wiper leaves lines across your windshield
Blade material begins to detach from its frame
Uneven, shuddering movement across the windshield surface
Blade becomes misshapen and doesn’t contact your windshield correctly
wiper blade installation
Installing most wiper blades is a snap
1. Align wiper blade with wiper arm
2. Slide into port to connect
3. Press until you hear a click
1. Open clip and remove old wiper blade
2. Slide in until blade snaps in place
3. Close protective clip
1. Install included adaptor if needed
2. Rotate open and insert the wiper blade
3. Push blade into arm and tighten
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
cleaning your blades
Clean your blades with some hot, soapy water and a clean rag to maximize performance.
Protect your wipers from extreme temps by covering them before a snow, and applying rubbing alcohol before an expected freeze.
Rear windshield wipers lose effectiveness over time, just like their counterparts up front. Make sure to keep them in shape to face the weather.
how to check and change windshield wipers
Finding the right wipers at AutoZone is easy and replacing them is a simple job on most vehicles.
what type of windshield wiper blades do i need?
How to choose between conventional, beam, or hybrid blades.
should you leave your windshield wipers up?
Learn the best practices for cold weather.
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Stop Wipers from Skipping
- How to Fix Windshield Wipers
- How to Clean Windshield Wipers
- What to Do When Wiper Fluid Freezes
- Signs You Need a New Windshield Wiper Blade
- Spring car care checklist
- How Can I Keep My Windshield Wipers From Squeaking?
- What are the different types of wiper blades?
- How to Replace a Windshield Wiper Motor
- What is a Windshield Washer Reservoir?