First, set your vehicle
Duralast Aero 18in Hybrid Wiper BladeShop All Duralast
The Duralast Aero wiper blade has the look of a beam blade and features a framed construction for durability. The Aero blade can be used on vehicles with conventional arm types as well as the new specialty beam blade arm types. This blade provides superior performance you expect from Duralast products.
- Stylish look of a beam blade and the framed understructure of a conventional blade combine for a smooth, dependable wipe
- Protective soft shell cover keeps out snow and ice
- Multiple adapter system provides coverage on nearly all passenger vehicle types
- Aerodynamic design reduces wind lift
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades