First, Add Your Vehicle
Duralast Aero Truck and SUV 17in Hybrid Wiper BladeShop All Duralast
The Duralast Aero Truck/SUV wiper blade features an advanced design for vehicles with a less curved windshield as Trucks, Vans, and SUVs. This blade provides superior performance you expect from Duralast products.
- Heavy-duty high-profile spoiler battles wind lift for a cleaner wipe and helps to protect the blade in extreme conditions.
- State-of-the-art system for consistent edge-to-edge windshield contact helps provide a better fit for less curved windshields
- Grime purge Technology provides aggressive cleaning ridges on wiping element that battles road grime and ebrils
choose your blade type
All blades come with attachments to fit your vehicle
Duralast wiper blades are compatible with 95% of vehicles on the road
When to replace your blades
Common signs of wear
Wiper leaves lines across your windshield
Blade material begins to detach from its frame
Uneven, shuddering movement across the windshield surface
Blade becomes misshapen and doesn’t contact your windshield correctly
wiper blade installation
Installing most wiper blades is a snap
1. Align wiper blade with wiper arm
2. Slide into port to connect
3. Press until you hear a click
1. Open clip and remove old wiper blade
2. Slide in until blade snaps in place
3. Close protective clip
1. Install included adaptor if needed
2. Rotate open and insert the wiper blade
3. Push blade into arm and tighten
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER
cleaning your blades
Clean your blades with some hot, soapy water and a clean rag to maximize performance.
Protect your wipers from extreme temps by covering them before a snow, and applying rubbing alcohol before an expected freeze.
Rear windshield wipers lose effectiveness over time, just like their counterparts up front. Make sure to keep them in shape to face the weather.
how to check and change windshield wipers
Finding the right wipers at AutoZone is easy and replacing them is a simple job on most vehicles.
what type of windshield wiper blades do i need?
How to choose between conventional, beam, or hybrid blades.
should you leave your windshield wipers up?
Learn the best practices for cold weather.