First, set your vehicle
Duralast Aero Truck and SUV 18in Hybrid Wiper BladeShop All Duralast
The Duralast Aero Truck/SUV wiper blade features an advanced design for vehicles with a less curved windshield as Trucks, Vans, and SUVs. This blade provides superior performance you expect from Duralast products.
- Heavy-duty high-profile spoiler battles wind lift for a cleaner wipe and helps to protect the blade in extreme conditions.
- State-of-the-art system for consistent edge-to-edge windshield contact helps provide a better fit for less curved windshields
- Grime purge Technology provides aggressive cleaning ridges on wiping element that battles road grime and ebrils
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades