First, set your vehicle
Duralast Flex 24in Beam Wiper BladeShop All Duralast
Expertly engineered for unparalleled performance, the revolutionary beam blade technology of Duralast Flex Wiper Blades delivers superior functionality in a sleek, aerodynamic design. An advanced friction-reducing graphite coating and insulated, high-strength spring help keep the wiper flush to your windshield for outstanding protection against skipping and streaking. Installation is a snap with the simple design and patented, pre-mounted adapters of the Duralast Flex Wiper Blade.
- Top-quality blade for premium performance
- Quick and easy installation
- Advanced graphite coating helps reduce friction and keep rubber clean from dirt and debris
- High-strength tension spring and aerodynamic shape direct air downward to help ensure close contact with the windshield
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades