PIAA Si-Tech 18in Beam Wiper Blade
|Wiper Blade Connection Type||Multiple|
The PIAA Si-Tech (Silicone Technology) Flat Wiper Blade is an all-season, durable wiper blade that incorporates PIAA patented silicone rubber. The key to the PIAA Si-Tech's performance is its frameless design that creates more pressure points across the entire length of the blade for streak-free wiping and greatly reduced ice and snow build-up. The wiper design and blade compound ensure even greater visibility by coating the windshield with silicone to promote continuous water beading in inclement weather. Water beads up into droplets at low speeds that are easily removed by ordinary wiping. And at higher speeds, wind pressure pushes the water off the windshield, often without even requiring wiper use. The silicone coating also reduces drag and eliminates annoying and inefficient chattering and squeaking, regardless of the shape of the windshield, to provide greater comfort for both driver and passenger. And the best part: the PIAA Si-Tech Flat Wiper Blades reapply the silicone coating every time the wipers are used.
- Silicone Wipers last up to 2x longer than standard wipers
- Coats windshield with water-repellent silicone with every wipe
- Frameless design provides even pressure points for quiet and streak free wiping
- Silicone rubber resists wear and damage from UV and sunlight exposure
- Frameless design prevents ice and snow build-up