Si-tech silicone flat wiper blades are a modern, frame-less design that delivers all season performance thanks to the patented silicone infused rubber insert. The design creates more pressure points across the entire length of the blade for streak-free wiping. The flat blade design eliminates snow and ice build-up, and is heat and ozone resistant. The silicone rubber continually reapplies an active silicone coating on the windshield, that promotes water beading and quiet operation.
- Better resistance to all environments allowing the rubber to maintain a sharp, clean edge
- Prevents ice and snow build-up through the elimination of exposed metal components
- Silicone rubber creates a water repellent barrier promoting water beading action
- Greatly reduces surface tension allowing for streak free performance and quiet operation
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades