First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Wiper Blade Connection Type
Rain-X Silicone AdvantEdge premium wiper blades feature precision-engineered silicone rubber, designed to withstand the most extreme weather conditions. The Rain-X silicone squeegee is proven to last two times longer than traditional rubber squeegees, for the ultimate in durability
- Lasts 2X longer based on third-party testing
- Provides superior wipe quality in extreme temperatures (tested to -20°F and +194°F). It won’t dry out and crack in the heat or freeze and break in the cold
- Features Climate Defense Technology which protects against long-term exposure to ozone, UV rays, snow, and ice. It also acts as a safeguard against windshield wiper fluid, oil, salt spray, road grime and other chemicals encountered while driving, that can cause rubber to rapidly deteriorate
- Advanced spring beam technology hugs the curvature of the windshield to provide uniform pressure points along the length of the blade. The close contact produces a smooth, clean wipe for best driving visibility
- Aerodynamic asymmetrical spoiler is designed to help cut through wind at higher speeds and distribute pressure along the wiper to maintain optimum contact with the windshield
- InstalLock All-in-One adapter installs quickly on most vehicles. Allows for quick and secure installation on popular vehicles arms, including many specialty arms.
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- How to Stop Wipers from Skipping
- How to Fix Windshield Wipers
- How to Clean Windshield Wipers
- What to Do When Wiper Fluid Freezes
- Signs You Need a New Windshield Wiper Blade
- Spring car care checklist
- How Can I Keep My Windshield Wipers From Squeaking?
- What are the different types of wiper blades?
- How to Replace a Windshield Wiper Motor
- What is a Windshield Washer Reservoir?