First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
The Rain-X Truck & SUV premium wiper blade is designed for those drivers who use their vehicles for work, play and outdoor adventures. Established in 2022, this unique Rain-X wiper blade is bigger and sleeker, looks great on any vehicle, and is built to take on driving tough challenges.
- Premium beam blade structure is designed for performance and engineered for all driving adventures
- Rugged all-weather tough and durable. The advanced-formula synthetic rubber squeegee performs in rugged road and weather conditions
- Blade change indicator with color change technology turns from black to yellow to signal when it’s time to change the blades
- Graphene technology infused with a monolayer of graphene provides friction reduction and resists abrasion for extended durability
- Blade size ID is imprinted on the spoiler for easy identification and repurchase of Rain-X wiper blades
- Flexible beam blade technology curves to the truck and SUV windshield for an ideal fit and great wipe quality
- Variable contour, asymmetric spoiler allows for optimum pressure at high speeds
- Easy to install all-in-one universal adapter provides quick and secure installation
- This sleek design, all-season blade has no end caps and no hard edges to dislodge when removing ice or debris
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- Best Wiper Blades for Winter
- How to Stop Wipers from Skipping
- How to Fix Windshield Wipers
- How to Clean Windshield Wipers
- What to Do When Wiper Fluid Freezes
- Signs You Need a New Windshield Wiper Blade
- Spring car care checklist
- How Can I Keep My Windshield Wipers From Squeaking?
- What are the different types of wiper blades?
- How to Replace a Windshield Wiper Motor