First, set your vehicle
Scrubblade 20in Beam Wiper BladeShop All Scrubblade
Scrubblade is the only wiper blade designed to cut through more then just water. It does this using our patented 2-part cleaning system. The true innovation comes from tiny triangular scrubbers designed to cut through debris for a cleaner, particle-free windshield. The inside trailing blade removes remaining water and debris for a substantially better wipe. Scrubblade wiper blades wipe out the competition.
- Stainless steel tension spring
- Patented scrubbing pattern
- Inside squeegee for water removal
- Solid rubber flexor
- Solid rubber frame cover
- Stainless steel pressure clips
- Honda Accord Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Honda Civic Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford F150 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Camry Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Dodge Ram 1500 Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Toyota Corolla Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Chevrolet Cruze Wiper Blade (Windshield)
- Ford Focus Wiper Blade (Windshield)
Advice and How-To's
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- Vehicle Visibility: Wipers and Lighting
- Should You Leave Your Windshield Wipers Up?
- How Long Do Windshield Wipers Last?
- Why are My Windshield Wipers Not Working?
- Who Invented Windshield Wipers?
- What Type of Windshield Wiper Blades Do I Need?
- How to Check and Change Wiper Blades