First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
|Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
|Spark Plug End Boot Color
|Spark Plug Boot Material
|Coil End Boot Color
ACCEL now offers the cure for burnt spark plug wire boots with extreme 9000 ceramic wire kits. The 8mm ferro-spiral core wire now has ceramic boots on the spark plug end of the wires. The ceramic boots will withstand up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are running headers with close tolerances, have an engine bay with little room or an RV with boots that melt because of heat, these wire kits are the answer for burnt and melting boots. The ACCEL extreme 9000 ceramic wire set have an ultra high temperature double silicone construction wire rated at 600 degrees Fahrenheit peak. The wire uses a 500 Ohms per foot ferro-spiral core developed for performance use. It provides excellent energy delivery to the spark plugs, while providing the highest level of RFI and EMI suppression. The extreme 9000 ceramic wires also feature stainless steel spark plug terminals for maximum spark energy to the plugs.
- Ceramic Boots Withstand Up To 2000° F
- 8mm Double Silicone Construction Black Wire Rated To 600° F
- 500 Ohms/ft. Ferro Spiral Core
- Highest RFI/EMI Suppression Level
- Universal And Custom Fit Applications
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?