First, set your vehicle
ACCEL Performance Wireset 9023CShop All Accel
ACCEL now offers the cure for burnt spark plug wire boots with extreme 9000 ceramic wire kits. The 8mm ferro-spiral core wire now has ceramic boots on the spark plug end of the wires. The ceramic boots will withstand up to 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit. If you are running headers with close tolerances, have an engine bay with little room or an RV with boots that melt because of heat, these wire kits are the answer for burnt and melting boots. The ACCEL extreme 9000 ceramic wire set have an ultra high temperature double silicone construction wire rated at 600 degrees Fahrenheit peak. The wire uses a 500 Ohms per foot ferro-spiral core developed for performance use. It provides excellent energy delivery to the spark plugs, while providing the highest level of RFI and EMI suppression. The extreme 9000 ceramic wires also feature stainless steel spark plug terminals for maximum spark energy to the plugs.
- Ceramic Boots Withstand Up To 2000° F
- 8mm Double Silicone Construction Black Wire Rated To 600° F
- 500 Ohms/ft. Ferro Spiral Core
- Highest RFI/EMI Suppression Level
- Universal And Custom Fit Applications
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost