First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
ACDelco Wireset 764TShop All ACDelco
Part # 764T
SKU # 743201
Price Not Available
Universal Or Specific Fit
Spark Plug End Boot Color
Distributor Coil End Terminal Type
Spark Plug End Boot Quantity Angled
Coil End Boot Color
GM Genuine Parts Spark Plug Wire Sets are designed, engineered, and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors. These sets consist of a group of wires encased in an insulating material, as well as connectors and insulating boots. They help transfer high voltage pulses between the voltage source, the distributor, and your vehicle's spark plug. GM Genuine Parts are the true OE parts installed during the production of or validated by General Motors for GM vehicles. Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE).
- Durable to help transfer high voltage pulses
- Some GM Genuine Parts may have formerly appeared as ACDelco GM Original Equipment (OE)
- GM Genuine Parts are designed, engineered and tested to rigorous standards, and are backed by General Motors
- GM Engineers design and validate OE parts specifically for your Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac vehicle
- GM regularly updates production and service part designs to integrate new materials and technologies
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?